Moderator Control Panel ]

Forums re-opened - What's new

Read announcements, talk to the PEP staff, make comments and suggestions

Moderator: Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 am

I have decided to re-open the Forums, which have been offline since April. Ideally, I'd like these Forums to be a place where serious pianists, teachers and students can discuss real joys, problems and issues - rather than the kinds of stuff that appears on personal networking sites. Those sites are highly valuable, but make limited contributions to piano teaching and learning. So, I'm providing another option for those who care about piano to make their voices heard by others around the world.

I have added a new forum, Intermission, for people to talk about nearly any topic that interests them, so long as it is substantive (NOT "I'm going to bed now" or "I'm watching TV now"). If you have a topic that interests you, you can post it there. In addition to the new forum, the Forums pages have been completely reformatted in the PEP, Opus 9 format. I will probably restore only a limited number of links to the Forums on the main part of the site, for at least a while.

If you'd like to be a part of a quiet, thoughtful and respectful discussion of piano education and teaching, with a few other topics mixed in for spice, this is your place. These forums have a great deal of valuable advice and counsel, provided by students and teachers all over the world. If you value having such advice available, add your own wisdom and experiences to it by posting. :cool:

Edited By Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Editor on 1257863289
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Return to Piano Education Page Editors' Forum