Friends - Do you know many musicians?

Like to talk with other young piano students? This is the place!

Postby pianogal » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:38 pm

I also know many people in my school who take piano lessons, but they are all forced to practice.
One guy have learned over 8 years, plays wonderful, won some competitions (I think), and got chosen by the best teacher in his university. But, I've heard that he doesn't like to practice (still). So now, although I've only taken lesson for less than 3 years, I'm catching up to him.
**Interest always takes a huge role.**

my advice is "KEEP YOUR INTEREST!!!!!!!!! and you'll rise !!!!!!"
:laugh:
Don't ever give up piano, because you will like it someday
pianogal

Postby Tranquillo » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:43 pm

what pianogal said reminds me of a friend... she took lessons at 9 had piano tantrums and her parents let her quit... took them again when she was 11 and she LOVED THEM! (after a years work) ... she is 18 now ... so that is 8 years of lessons ... now she is teaching and is being taught by a guy that is an orchestra conductor and training a well known boys choir, he has just retired from a consevatorium and he picked her as a student ... making her his only student... she won all these piano competitions ! ... It was through this interest that she kept going SO STAY MOTIVATED AND INTERESTED!
Music is organised sound
Tranquillo

Postby pianogal » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:50 pm

Wow, Becibu! We DO have a lot in common :laugh:
Don't ever give up piano, because you will like it someday
pianogal

Postby Tranquillo » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:17 pm

Wow, Becibu! We DO have a lot in common

Yeah its scary somebody on the other side of the world is just as mad on the piano and shares many simlarities as me! :laugh:
Music is organised sound
Tranquillo

Previous

Return to Young Students