Free sheet music - Anyone now where to get it?

Like to talk with other young piano students? This is the place!

Postby 112-1156457400 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:48 am

hello

does anyone know where to get free sheet music? with or without special computor programs?? does anyone have the piano music for "Breaking Free" from High School Musical?? cause i love that song and i want to be able to and know how to play it. along with the words underneath-a bit like chior music. if u haven't seen chior music before-it is basically the sheet music-mainly piano music/accompant with the words underneath

if anyone knows any sites or has the piano music it would be musch appreciated!! :D thanks :) :D :cool: :laugh:
112-1156457400

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:09 am

princess_92 wrote:does anyone know where to get free sheet music? with or without special computor programs?? does anyone have the piano music for "Breaking Free" from High School Musical??

Welcome, princess,

If you will go to our Links page, near the bottom are links to several sites where you can get free sheet music of many sorts. I don't remember specifically if the one you mentioned is included in any of those. Most of these are in PDF format, requiring the free Adobe Reader program. You can find a link to that on the same page. :)
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby Stretto » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:12 pm

Here's a link to where you can buy a book of all the High School Musical songs. I just remember seeing it before. That's how I knew about it:

pianospot.com

pianospot.com

I like the site just because it gives an idea of what level a book might be and also usually provides a list of the songs a book has in it. I believe www.encoremusic.com is the same way. I have looked through such sites just to get an idea of what's out there and then I order it through the local music store.

Edited By Stretto on 1157163495
Stretto

Return to Young Students