Composer - mozart - share what you know - Admiration - facts - life - music

All topics musical, not specifically piano-related

Postby 112-1182392787 » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:50 am

I think you already have the effect permanently by dint of studying music. It's just my guess. :;): Good luck in your exams.
112-1182392787

Postby Tranquillo » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:03 pm

pianissimo wrote:I think you already have the effect permanently by dint of studying music. It's just my guess. :;): Good luck in your exams.

Thankyou! Sometimes I wonder if thats why I passed a few exams with flying colours but no study ... (that happens occasionally though)
Music is organised sound
Tranquillo

Postby pianorules » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:16 am

Becibu wrote:One of my favorite composers has got to be Mozart the child geneius.

Born in Salzburg 1756 he composed over six hundred works. Making his way with his father Leopold who nutured that talent in him and relizing that he had a child prodigy in his hand he certainly exploited Mozarts gifts to the full.

I thought of starting this thread to discuss about composers and any interesting facts or qualities that you find.

Mozart's music truly was reflective on his life. After the death of his mother this was truly a turning point in his music. His composition piano sonato no. 8 in A minor reflects this. The fact that it was in a minor key was something. Musicains at that time saw that composing in a minor key was incomplete. Particually in A minor it has this bold like quality. In the thrid movement particually there is that haunting theme that returns like he cant get his mothers death off his mind.

Anyways that was just an interesting bit of information on Mozart I read... please share what you know! :)

You pretty much said it all. I will be looking up some of the websites. Very interseting about Mozart.
Olivia Nicole Davis
pianorules

Previous

Return to Music Talk