Introductions - Welcome to the board!

All topics musical, not specifically piano-related

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:15 am

Squiffy wrote:Even though I'm going on 25 years old I've even perused the "Just for Kids" section of the site (two thumbs up). I love the composer interviews (Extremely well done). I found the really informative and often amusing.

Thanks, Michael, for your kind comments about PEP. We have a lot of fun doing the Kids page, but we have found that many adults read it too, just like you.

These days, people take the Internet for granted and forget that somebody has to do the work to bring them web sites. In the case of PEP, since we have no ads, no income and pay nobody for their work, that somebody is me, Dr. Bill Leland and a whole lot of other people who have generously donated their time and expertise to the site. It gives all of us a boost to hear that people out there appreciate what we do as a public service. :D
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby montana » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:28 pm

36 isn't too old. I started at 35 and now I'm 55 and playing professionally for a living. This 4th of July weekend I have 5 gigs. It's never too late.
eddorci
montana

Previous

Return to Music Talk