Kit Armstrong

All topics musical, not specifically piano-related

Postby Beckywy » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:14 pm

Have you seen or heard of Kit Armstrong? He's this 14 year old prodigy. He played in Toronto recently - and my god, my jaw dropped. I'm still rolling my tongue back into my mouth.
"The real purpose of studying music-to unite ourselves with our special gifts in such a way that one would add strength to the other" Seymour Bernstein
Beckywy

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:05 am

I haven't seen or heard of him, but here's a link to his web site if anybody is interested. Thanks for mentioning this. :)
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby Stretto » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:34 pm

One of my students saw a prodigy play the piano on tv. I don't know who it was but my student came to lessons and told me about it and said, "no offense, but that kid on tv plays a lot better than you do." :)

Edited By Stretto on 1177380929
Stretto

Postby Beckywy » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:20 am

Kit Armstrong my space page

Here's his myspace page - you can listen to his playing.
"The real purpose of studying music-to unite ourselves with our special gifts in such a way that one would add strength to the other" Seymour Bernstein
Beckywy

Postby minorkey » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:38 pm

Stretto wrote:One of my students saw a prodigy play the piano on tv. I don't know who it was but my student came to lessons and told me about how it and said, "no offense, but that kid on tv plays a lot better than you do." :)

:laugh: :laugh:
minorkey

Return to Music Talk