Welcome to the music talk forum! - What to post here

All topics musical, not specifically piano-related

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:07 pm

If you want to talk about music generally, rather than limit the topic to piano, this is the place. Know about a great new recording? Pass the info on to others here. Want to talk about symphonic music? Put that here too! General music education is OK here, too. Want to talk about something piano-related? Please put that in the appropriate piano forum. Want to talk about your house addition. Nope, that won't work here. Got a personal gripe with a posting or poster? Send an e-mail or PM to do that. I will monitor the content and move or remove items that are inappropriate. Otherwise, take a look at the Forum Rules and go for it! I have added this forum in response to several requests form people who wanted a forum where more general comments could be made. I hope this will fulfill that need. :D
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Return to Music Talk