Where has everyone gone?

All topics musical, not specifically piano-related

Where has everyone gone?

Postby suisseadele » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 am

Recently I have rejoined after a lapse of a few years and am surprised at the lack of contributors now. Where are the lively discussions that used to be posted? Where have 'tranquillo', 'beckywy', 'stretto', 'mins music', 'becibu' to name a few, gone? Have we run out of topics to discuss? Surely not! I hope this generates some answers.
suisseadele

Re: Where has everyone gone?

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:49 am

I must admit that I'm partly responsible. If you check, you'll find that I have started far more threads than any other member. The last couple of years my time has been so consumed with other matters that I have had trouble even keeping up with regular PEP updates and maintaining the Forums, let alone starting and posting repeatedly to threads, as I did in the past. I hope that some other people will be able to be more active in my stead. In the interim, the Forums are still a place for lots of good information. :)
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Return to Music Talk