Software suggestion - Sight reading drills for a late beginner

Technique, methods and advice for learners

Postby Stretto » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:58 pm

loveapiano wrote:Brimby-

With your love and passion for music and composing, go for it! Anything is possible.

Joan

Yes, I would add to that as well, if it's something you really want - go for it!

That's all I ever really want to hear when I have dreams and goals such as in music is just one person to say, "go for it"!
Stretto

Postby 108-1121887355 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:30 am

Still thinking about you, Brian -

There are people out there who barter services...If you look and ask you might find a talented and caring musician who would help you with your composing and other interests in music, in exchange for a talent of yours.

During an engineering lay off in MA years ago, I would not stop lessons for my students, and found people did not want to have me do in for nothing, and came up with many creative ideas. I had a Mother doing some sewing for me, a student who baby sat for my youngest, a Father who did some yard and repair work, and more.. I may not have needed everything, but I graciously accepted it, as I wanted the children to continue piano lessons and keep that part of their live normal and fun.

There is a musicain out there who would love to help you!

Also, as Dr. Leland would day, "Listen, Listen, Listen. Learn the language of Music!"

Joan
108-1121887355

Previous

Return to Learning Piano