Miracle keyboard

Get help, exchange tips, replace software or just talk

Postby 107-1126749588 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:40 am

Hi Dr Zieglar

I spoke to you recently about the miracle keyboard.I bought one and i have all the disks but none of them work at all which is now not so suprising as the system is probably over 10 years old now.The reason i am posting is because i am curious to find out if i can do anything with this keyboard other than use it as a stand alone system.Can i use it as a midi controller and if so what programme do i need to download/buy to drive the keyboard or are there any programs i can use with it to learn piano and if so where can i find them or purchase them ?This is so frustrating for me because when i bought this i was not told that the system has been discontinued and is not availlable anywhere in the world to purchase.Watever help anyone can give me with this situation would be so greatly appreciated

Karizma
107-1126749588

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:21 am

The Miracle keyboard will work with just about any MIDI-compatible software, so long as you connect it to the computer with a MIDI cable (not the serial one supplied with the keyboard). You can get MIDI cables online or "for free" with several MIDI software packages. This is discussed in great detail in our Miracle FAQ, the link to which I had already given you.
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby 107-1126749588 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:03 pm

I do have midi cables and i connected the keyboard to the computer through the joystick port.I am using Xp professional and i am not very good with computers so as much as i tried to use your instructions in the faq it did not work.I cannot find the mutimedia options in the control panel where im suppposed to test.Will this keyboard work with music making software like cubase sx? because that is what i intend to use the keyboard with other than learning how to play it>please accept my apologies if i am making this difficult for you its just that your faq deals with a system i dont have if u get what i mean>>>

karizma
107-1126749588

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:00 pm

karizma wrote:its just that your faq deals with a system i dont have if u get what i mean>>>

karizma

The FAQ deals with just about all Intel chip operating systems, including all versions of Windows and DOS, so I find it hard to believe that your system isn't covered at least generically. Let me make a suggestion: go to the FAQ page and follow the link there to our Miracle Help request form. Fill in ALL the required information; that will help me determine just what kind of system you have and what advice you should follow from the FAQ. So long as you have working MIDI drivers, I can't think of a single program that is MIDI compatible that we have found not to work with the Miracle keyboard.
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby 107-1126749588 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:14 pm

Thank you Dr i appreciate the help.I will get back to you with the details a.s.a.p.Its probably something you willl instantly recognise but me being me i am stumped.

Karizma
107-1126749588

Return to Miracle Piano and Other Piano Software