Know about miracle or pds? - We'd like your help!

Get help, exchange tips, replace software or just talk

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:35 pm

I spend a great deal of time and effort trying to help owners of piano software that is considered obsolete, particularly the Miracle Piano Teaching System and its successor, the Piano Discovery System. Although I'm knowledgeable to a degree about these packages and systems, I certainly don't have total knowledge of hardware and software problems and issues. Unfortunately, there are virtually no other sources of technical information, original software disks, manuals and supplementary materials outside of what we make available here, since the manufacturers of these programs are long since out of business.

If you have technical expertise with any of these systems (any version), disks you might like to share, experiences you think others might find helpful or questions you'd like to ask, I'd like to hear from you. If you have archived any tech support documents regarding these systems dating from when the companies were still in business, I encourage to share them with us, either publicly or privately. You can add a reply here or join the Board and start a new thread in this forum. Either way, you'll be helping others and maybe even helping yourself! :cool:
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby doldi » Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:25 pm

I have year 1 cd but it is damaged. The data is good so its pretty good as long as you can read. Sadly my son is young and still struggles reading. If anyone has a copy for sale please email me. This software is simply amazing and I just cant believe jumpmusic didnt sell the distrobution rights before disappearing.

doldiboldi@yahoo.com
doldi

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:25 am

Guest wrote:I have year 1 cd but it is damaged. The data is good so its pretty good as long as you can read. Sadly my son is young and still struggles reading. If anyone has a copy for sale please email me. This software is simply amazing and I just cant believe jumpmusic didnt sell the distrobution rights before disappearing.

In what way is the CD damaged?

Many of us were unhappy to see the Piano Discovery System go off the market. We gave it high reviews here on PEP. I have tried several times to reach some of my contacts at the former JumpMusic in hope of finding an archived tech support thread, but to no avail. I haven't been able to find out who owns the rights to PDS currently. If anybody knows, please post it!

Thanks for posting. :cool:
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Return to Miracle Piano and Other Piano Software