Music scores - How does one print out all the lessons

Get help, exchange tips, replace software or just talk

Postby inkmon » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:02 pm

My wife asked me to print out her miracle music scores. I loaded the program on my computer as I have a printer attached but in XP I cannot reduce the size of the dos Window to do a screen capture. I tried a alt + Enter but that did not work. She is running Win98. Is there any other way to do it.

Terry
Terry a guy from Oz
inkmon

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:52 am

You don't really need to reduce the window size to capture the graphics from Miracle DOS. Make sure the Miracle windows has the focus (highlight), the press Alt-PrtScrn to copy the highlighted window to the Clipboard. Open Windows Paint, or any other graphics program, Click Edit,Paste From Clipboard and the image of the window should appear. You can then resize it at will or print the window.

Although I don't remember this specifically, you might want to look at your manuals (or download electronic versions of them from our Miracle FAQ). My vague memory is that you can print scores from the Miracle program itself, without needing to do so as images.
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby inkmon » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:54 pm

Thanks for responce, I tried that actually Ctrl Printscreen works in a XP window, but it will not work for the Miracle program. I will create a Win98 partition and try it in that.
Terry a guy from Oz
inkmon

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:33 am

Although I don't have the DOS version of the Miracle on this computer (video drivers don't support the Miracle in Vista), Alt-PrtScrn works just fine to get a screen shot of the Windows Miracle. Ctrl-PrtScrn won't do anything. You should have to set up a new partition to get a screen shot in Windows 98 - the keyboard shortcuts are the same. It works for DOS windows as well as for Windows GUI windows. You can even do text mode program windows the same way; I've done it many times to get screen shots.
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Return to Miracle Piano and Other Piano Software