Cerebral palsy and piano

Share your experiences or ask for help with special needs students

Postby 112-1156457400 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:29 am

oh,
also, any tips on where tobuy/hire a cheap or dear digital piano?? my parents like it when they can't hear me practice, so i am looking at some sort of digital piano. it needs to have 88 keys, really good weight in thekeys and the 3 pedals-fixed pedals or not? which is better? i think fixed-not to sure.
thanks
112-1156457400

Postby Stretto » Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:51 pm

princess 92:

Here's a really cool trick that can help you find a ton of information on a lot of your questions like digital keyboards and learning to play the piano:

1. Go to the Home page on this site - you can find the home page by clicking the box that says "home" on this current screen in the top left hand corner.

2. On the Piano Education Page's Home page where it says, "Getting Around on the Piano Education Page" you can click on the box marked "search". This brings you to the search page.

3. At the bottom of the search page by the colored word "google" is a box. In that box, you can type in a word of something you want information on like "digital keyboards", "learning piano", "teaching piano". Doing a "google" search like this, for example, if you type "digital keyboards", you will get a list of articles about digital keyboards, then you can choose and click on which one's you wish to read.

You can find a ton of answers to your questions in the articles on this site. When I first found this site, others on the forum would say, "I did a google search and found this". And I would think, "google" what's "google" and where are they doing a "google" search. That was it! There's also a lot of neat links right on the home page taking you to a lot of really cool info. without doing a search. Give it a try! :cool:

P.S. Also try this link by clicking right on these underlined words right here: Just for Kids. I know 14 is too old to be called a kid but I'm sure you'll love the Just For Kids stuff. Great for teenagers too and us adults. It rocks! :cool:

Edited By Stretto on 1157837547
Stretto

Previous

Return to Teaching Disabled Students