Moderator Control Panel ]

You're missing out! - Get registered

Read announcements, talk to the PEP staff, make comments and suggestions

Moderator: Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:24 am

Guests (un-registered visitors to the Board) have very limited reading and posting privileges on this Board. This is not done to prevent Guests from benefitting from the Board's over 20 forums, but to encourage them to register and participate in the discussions by posting. The very lifeblood of a Message Board is participation, if you're here as a Guest, you're not only missing the overwhelming majority of the content of the Board (teaching tips, business advice, repertoire information, technique tips, just to name a few) and the forums in which most of the daily activity occurs, but depriving others of your insight and knowledge.

Most members of the PEP Message Board will tell you that this is one of the friendliest, most positive and helpful online piano communities that you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Even if you don't post often, you'll find that just about any member will be willing to help another Member with insights and solutions to problems. If you have problems or questions, you can either find the answer here or get one quickly by posting it.

Registering for the Board takes under two minutes (really!). The registration information is used only to operate the Board. It is not sold or used by us for any other purpose, especially in light of the fact that The Piano Education Page is an entirely non-profit, public service site. Once you're registered, you'll be able to see all the Board's nearly 3500 posts, as well as respond to them. The Register link is just above the forum listing near the Welcome message. Join up and join in! :cool:

Edited By Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Editor on 1141311621
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby LK123 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:42 pm

Thanks for the welcome, I have just recently joined. I have started taking lessons again after a 16 year absence (far too long) from the piano. I am currently working on my grade nine RCM. I don't have too much time to chat on line - three kids and another on the way take up a lot of my time!! I do like to read what people are talking about though. My ultimate goal is to get my degree open a teaching studio of my own. Wish me luck!!!
LK123

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:00 am

LK123 wrote:I don't have too much time to chat on line - three kids and another on the way take up a lot of my time!! I do like to read what people are talking about though. My ultimate goal is to get my degree open a teaching studio of my own. Wish me luck!!!

Good for you! You'll find lots of help all over The Piano Education Page, both here on the Message Board and on the rest of the site. You can see the rest of the site's over 900 pages of material by clicking on the "Program" in the upper left hand corner of any page here on the Message Board and anyplace else on the site. Welcome again! :cool:
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Site Admin

Postby 76-1144948098 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:39 pm

The site looks great and the Forum is wonderfull! I hope you dont' mind my not being from TX! :( I've been there tho! :D
76-1144948098

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:05 am

Lina wrote:The site looks great and the Forum is wonderfull! I hope you dont' mind my not being from TX! :( I've been there tho! :D

Actually, although visitors to the site and Board members come from all over the world, we're from New Mexico. We don't mind you not being from TX at all!! :laugh:
Site Admin

Postby Glissando88keys » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:26 pm

Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Editor wrote:Most members of the PEP Message Board will tell you that this is one of the friendliest, most positive and helpful online piano communities that you'll find anywhere on the Internet. Even if you don't post often, you'll find that just about any member will be willing to help another Member with insights and solutions to problems. If you have problems or questions, you can either find the answer here or get one quickly by posting it.

How true! I joined only a few days ago, and already have met several friendly, supportive members who welcomed me with their comments, questions, humor and encouragement. What a delight to have found such a wonderful place to share our knowledge and views, exchange ideas and seek advice!

Thank you for your tireless dedication and desire to provide an outstanding forum for those who share a passion for music. :D
Glissando88keys

Postby socksrock » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:11 pm

I haven't yet gotten a answer to my question. but i'll be patent (doesn't know how to spell :O) :p

This is a nice place. Glad to be a part of it :)
socksrock

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:51 am

socksrock wrote:I haven't yet gotten a answer to my question. but i'll be patent (doesn't know how to spell :O) :p

This is a nice place. Glad to be a part of it :)

Was your question posted in this thread or another?

Happy to hear you like the place!
Site Admin

Postby socksrock » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:28 pm

yeah it was on another section..... i didn't know where to put it so i put it in the young students section since i'm a young student :p.
socksrock

Return to Piano Education Page Editors' Forum