Moderator Control Panel ]

Happy holidays! - Ho! ho! ho!

Read announcements, talk to the PEP staff, make comments and suggestions

Moderator: Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:02 pm

I would like to wish everyone, all over the world, who reads this Board and the rest of The Piano Education Page site a joyous holiday season. As is my custom this time of year, I particularly want to thank those teachers and students who participate on the Board and those who have written for The Piano Education Page site. Neither the Board, nor the rest of the site, would be same without their interest and willingness to contribute their time and ideas to the site.

I'm sure that there are still at least a few people who visit the site who don't know that all the work that has gone into it has been donated for the good of all those interested in piano education. There are very few non-profit sites left on the Internet that are maintained and run entirely by their visitors, but PEP is one of them.

We all owe a special debt of gratitude to that visitor to PEP who provides the server space for it at no cost. I cannot thank him enough for his publlic-spirited generosity.

Finally, let me again say, as I have many times, that the availability of PEP depends on you - not to donate money or buy products, but to contribute your knowledge and ideas for the good of all. Please consider writing for the site. For more information on how to do so, see my article How You Can Help on The Piano Education Page. It's easy to do so and you'll find that people will really appreciate your efforts.
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby 108-1121887355 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:51 pm

Happy Holidays and many thanks for your efforts in putting up the Piano Page! It not only has given me new ideas for teaching and reminded me to put more emphasis on certain areas, but have made many friends in the music field. I look forward to reading and writing here and it has brightened my life. Thank you.

Joan :D

Return to Piano Education Page Editors' Forum