Moderator Control Panel ]

July upgrade - What's in it

Read announcements, talk to the PEP staff, make comments and suggestions

Moderator: Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:07 am

The latest upgrade to the site has just been posted. It includes a new review of Earmaster School 5 and a
new Technique Matters article, Practice and Exercise: What's the Difference?. For a full listing of all the upgrades to the site, see our Premiering page. This month's Listening Focus is on works of various composers which evoke our avian friends. :)
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby 108-1121887355 » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:54 am

Love the Exercise/Practice article. Printed it out to save and reread as I have many others.

The site colors are fun but some people have trouble reading them. If so, speak up.

This is a new one for me to try.

:cool:
108-1121887355

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Sat Aug 26, 2006 10:53 am

loveapiano wrote:The site colors are fun but some people have trouble reading them. If so, speak up.

I get this complaint about once a year from a visitor. I'm open to suggestions, although I should point out that the colors chosen must work together and in ALL browsers. In the interim, you can override the site colors from your browser to any you want, since I have not written the site code in such a way as to force colors on you or other visitors. To change it in IE, it's Tools, Internet Options, General tab, Colors button. :)

P.S. I realized that you might actually be referring to your personal text colors you have chosen for the Message Board, rather than the "site colors" you mentioned. You can change the colors of your own posts on the Board from your Control Panel to any you want. Just Edit your settings and that will do it.

Edited By Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Editor on 1156611499
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Return to Piano Education Page Editors' Forum