Moderator Control Panel ]

Log-in to view to be reinstated - Board policy

Read announcements, talk to the PEP staff, make comments and suggestions

Moderator: Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Wed Feb 25, 2004 9:15 am

For the last three weeks, I have made it possible for non-registered guests to read the Board. Effective on or about March 1, 2004, visitors to the Board will have to log-in (i.e. register) to access the PEP Message Board. I hope this will encourage visitors to post, since they will already be registered at the point they view the Board.

As always, registration information is used only for the legitimate purposes of operation of the Board. It is not sold to outsiders. The main purpose of registration is to allow us to maintain the Board properly.

I believe that the PEP Message Board is rapidly becoming a truly valuable source of information, thanks to those who participate by posting. Since registration takes only a couple of minutes, most visitors should find it worth their while to register and post.
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Return to Piano Education Page Editors' Forum