Moderator Control Panel ]

Pep wish  list - Your chance!

Read announcements, talk to the PEP staff, make comments and suggestions

Moderator: Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:23 am

This is the time of year when we ask visitors to The Piano Education Page to tell us what they would like to see in the way of added articles and materials and improvements or just tell us what they think about the site. If you have an idea for something you would like to see us add (other than online lessons) to the site, let us know here. This forum is accessible to all visitors, whether Members of the Board or not, so anyone can contribute a thought or thoughts. Thanks in advance for your time and ideas. :cool:
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Postby Stretto » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:05 pm

The site is so well done that I can't think of anything to suggest adding or requesting. I give the PEP site two thumbs up! Thank you to all of you who contribute tirelessly to running the site! Keep up the good work!!!!

I have really enjoyed participating on the PEP message board for the last year and a half. It has been a great place to bounce ideas off others and make a few friends along the way.

OK, if I must add a suggestion, how about more emoticons? I can't think of which ones I could have used at one time or another but how about more selection? Also, how about a slightly larger font in the posts?
Stretto

Postby minorkey » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:42 pm

Good suggestions, Stretto.
I was wondering, is there a way for us to post pictures on the message board forum; for example- photos of our pianos and music rooms? I don't necessarily feel this is terribly important, but it might add a nice touch. Just a thought.
minorkey

Postby socksrock » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:26 pm

For beginers maybe it would be a good idea to have a little bit on how to read music? or maybe you do and i just missed it :p
socksrock

Postby Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:49 am

minorkey wrote:I was wondering, is there a way for us to post pictures on the message board forum; for example- photos of our pianos and music rooms?

There is (and has been for a long time) a way to post pictures with posts. I've done it several times. Basically, when you are in the post composition dialog, just click the Image button. You'll be asked for the full URL of the image (meaning it has to already be on a Web server someplace). Supply the URL and your image will appear with your post. Note that the image is appended to the end of the post by default. If you want it someplace else, you'll have to move the image tag to the position in the post you want it to appear.
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom. - Albert Einstein
Dr. John Zeigler - PEP Ed
Site Admin

Return to Piano Education Page Editors' Forum